Dating back to 1899 and formerly a seaman’s refuge, the development is conversion of a Grade II listed building and consists of luxury two and three bed apartments and six luxury penthouses. Completed in the summer of 2017 it is one of the most recent addition to our portfolio and we worked closely with the developers to ensure a smooth handover.